Saturday, August 13, 2005

Liberal or Conservative

I just took this quiz, thought it was appropriate.








Your Political Profile



Overall: 20% Conservative, 80% Liberal

Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal


That's about where I expected it to fall honestly, though some of you probably expected 100% liberal. I'll explain. I answered that people should be allowed to own a gun because I believe that, but there wasn't a question about what TYPE of guns they should be able to own. I also answered that the death penalty is okay because I don't particularly care. I guess if you did something bad enough to warrant it you should be made to suffer life in prison instead, but really just can't care one way or the other. I also said it's okay to go against the rest of the world to go to war if necessary, but I also said the Iraq war was totally unjustified. I justify this because a country with virtually legalized slavery is on the human rights committee in the UN, so international law is muddled at best in my opinion. I scored perfect where it mattered: ethics and finance.
I also did this one:
You Are a Liberal for Life



You've got a bleeding heart - and you're proud of it.

For you, liberal means being compassionate, pro-government, and anti-business.

You believe in equality for every person, and you consider yourself universally empathetic.

Helping others is not just political for you ... it's very personal too.



Pretty accurate I'd say.
And this one:


You Are 53% American
Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!

Again, pretty accurate. Dunno bout the percentage, thought it might be higher, but the description is dead on.
Sorry, just happened upon this website with blog tools. Kinda cool.
Peace and goodnight everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I'm 54% American.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

53%? 54%? COMMIES!! I'm 82% and I think the survey is unAmurrican for not putting me at 100%.

Joking. About the Commies thing. Not the 82%.

:o)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home