Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's official: I'm Psychic. And it makes me sad when I predict the future...

http://dailybeacon.utk.edu/showarticle.php?articleid=48295

Chief Justice Rhenquist dies less than ten days after I predict that Bush will probably get two Supreme Court nominations. And I die a little inside...

Time to put my new psychic powers to the test:

My next prediction is that George W. Bush will be impeached for his treacherous actions of involving us in a war based on lies, his abhorrent mismanagement of the hurricane, driving our country into a calamatous debt for private corporate gains, and his myriad of other failures to the people of the United States.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Norris Brown said...

Call me pessimistic (or, from my point of view, optimistic), but I think you might just miss that one.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Jon Fish said...

Shhh, hush John I'm trying to put my new powers to good use.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home